Monday, May 18, 2009

...Animating

Alright, the quarter is quickly winding down and I'm starting to feel the crunch. Animating for my "Tell Me a Story" idea is definitely going slower than I expected (but I should have learned by now, what animation doesn't?).

On top of this final I'm swamped with work for my other two classes. For time's sake, I decided to cut down some of the narration...originally I had three minutes and thirty seconds worth, I shaved off a good 45 seconds and I think it actually ended up making the story seem a little bit more cohesive. I also decided to not make backgrounds, or at least detailed ones. I'm pretty much going to leave it as ambiguous space. I think this enhances the effects of the many morphs the character goes through as the story changes, it also helps me out the time factor.

All in all the animation is going, going slow, but going. I have the time this week to sit down and really get working on it, should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment